Puremagnetik has released Circuit:30, a collection of multisampled sounds and loops based solely on analogue Moog circuitry.
By employing a vast array of Moog synthesizers, effects and control processors, Puremagnetik has captured the legendary sound of these “circuits” and has meticulously reprogrammed them for Ableton Live, Native Instruments Kontakt 2 and Logic/GarageBand.
Circuit:30 for Ableton Live
- 30 multisampled instruments for Ableton Sampler
- 30 Live Clips with integrated Effect Racks and Macro controls
- 30 standalone Audio Effect Racks
Circuit:30 for Kontakt
- 30 multisampled Kontakt instruments
- Custom KSP easy edit user interface panels
- Beat Machine looped phrases with integrated effects and automatic tempo sync
Circuit:30 for Logic (GarageBand, Soundtrack, Final Cut)
- 30 EXS24 multisampled instruments for Logic
- Extensive modulation routings
- 30 Apple Loops with fully tagged meta data