Beta Monkey Music has released Drum Werks Volume XI, a collection of middle and upper tempo acoustic rock drum loops.
Drum Werks XI offers nearly 600 acoustic drum loops and samples in comprehensive Groove Sets, from 100 BPM vibes through 200 BPM.
- Cohesive Sounds and Versatile Loops: All grooves, groove variations, fills, and one shot loops are taken from a single recording session and are sonically-matched. Users can mix and match all tempos, feels, and styles found on Drum Werks XI as well as with the previous release Drum Werks IX.
- Comprehensive Groove Folders: 100, 110, 140, and 200 BPM Groove Sets. Straight-ahead grooves, cross-stick patterns, tom grooves and abundant fill choices throughout each groove folder.
- Complete Drum/Cymbal Sample Set: Multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded are included. All elements of the venerable Yamaha Recording Custom set, along with a maple Craviotto snare were sampled; all cymbals (Zildjian ride, hihats, crashes) are included as well.
- More than Just Drum Loops: In addition to hundreds of powerful drum loops, the disc features intro figures, buzz rolls, endings, cymbal swells and chokes and more. All the finishing touches and “little” things vital to realistic drum tracks.
- High-End Production: Recorded in a world-class recording studio.
Drum Werks XI: Power Rock offers 571 (633 MB) drum loops and 88 (63 MB) matching multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples total. 16 and 24 bit “acidized” WAV, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF and REX2 formats are available for use in all audio software applications and DAWs.
The library is available at the Beta Monkey site for $29.99.