2008 NAMM Show: Numark announced immediate shipment of Fit For Sound, the first rack-mountable iPod music player to include pro-grade sound delivery, a Universal Dock for iPod, large, easy-to-read buttons, and a remote control with lanyard.
Fit For Sound was designed to meet the needs of both small and large professional venues. Large, easy-to-read controls, RCA jacks and balanced, pro-grade XLR outputs make this an ideal rack-mountable iPod-driven player.
Key features include:
- Large transport controls and selection wheel
- XLR balanced and RCA (x2) unbalanced outputs
- 19″ rack-mountable design
- Infrared remote control with lanyard
- Large, easy-to-use navigation buttons
- Solid steel, industrial construction
MixMeister Express software is included with Fit For Sound, and takes the guesswork out of creating custom remixes:
- Creates pro-quality mixes, with beat-mixed transitions between songs that sound great
- Makes a song slower or faster to achieve the tempo you need, without changing pitch
- Trims long songs down to size or remix short songs to make them last longer
- Adds one-click special effects for even more fun ways to blend songs together
- Creates a full-length mix CD and exports your mix for iPod or other portable audio players