The Roland GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer is the latest guitar synth in a long line of guitar synths from Roland. The videos above offer Roland’s official introductions to the GR-20.
To use the GR-20, you:
- Attach the included GK-3 Divided Pickup to your steel-stringed electric (no drilling necessary).
- Second, select the type of sound you want using the Bank knob.
- Third, choose a sound variation using the Number/Value dial and start playing.
- Complete guitar synthesis system with GK-3 Divided Pickup and GK cable
- Easy to use: select a sound category (Strings, Organ, Synth, etc.) and play!
- Quick editing via Attack, Release, Chorus, and Delay/Reverb knobs
- Digital pitch detection for lightning-fast tracking
- Includes Roland’s latest sounds like sax, strings, flute, brass, bass and percussion loops
- GK-3 mounts easily on any steel-stringed electric without damage to guitar
- GK-3 features an adjustable curve design and pickup cable length, plus an attachment plate for Les Paul-type guitars
- Patch Link enables system to work with MIDI-capable multi-effects like the GT-6