ChocolateAudio has announced a new expansion library for BFD2 – Imperial Drum BFD2.
- Sampled at 88.2, released at 44.1
- Edited from scratch for BFD2 release
- Dry signal path while recording makes for an excellent use of BFD2 mixing and routing features
- Some drums feature alternate mics (requires updated BFD2)
- 51 DW™, Ludwig™ and Paiste™ and other brand drums
- 13 different stick types, 3 beater types for Kicks
- Mid-sized Room for maximum mixing flexibility
The Imperial Drums BFD2 expansion is slated for a February 2008 release and its price is soon to be announced on ChocolateAudio website.
A crossgrade option will be availabe to current Imperial Drums and Imperial Drums XL users.