G-sonique has introduced a new virtual synthesizer for Windows that tries to mix the best of the analog and digital worlds.
The Renegade combines the warm and organic analog sound with the sharpness, toughness and preciseness of digital. Renegade is based on algorithms of DSP chips and analog circuits of real hardware synthesizers. It includes special features like Supersaw oscillator, serial combination of vintage analog filters with precise and tough digital filters or the amplifier section without inner clipping with non-linear analog saturation.
Renegade is intended especially for tough fat lead sounds, basses and organic analog sounds. The Renegade is most effective in the following music styles: Trance, Dance, Drum and Bass, Breakbeat, Electro, EBM, Tek House, Psytrance, Goa and many more.
The Renegade also includes more than 130 professional presets in Bass, Classic, Leads, Drum and Bass and Psytrance style.
- 1x Supersaw oscillator with fat unison sound, 2 modes (Dual , Spread) spread amount knob (amount of unison detune) and 15 different shapes of oscillator
- 2x Digital and virtual analog oscillators with sharp sound, PWM modulation and Phase modulation knob. 15 different shapes of oscillator (Sine, W.Sine, Ab.Sine, An.Saw, D.Saw, Saw HB, Saw DB, VNT Saw, An.Ramp, D.Ramp, D.Square, PWM Pulse, Triangle, Square, Noise)
- Free-running Low frequency oscillator (shapes: Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, Noise)
- Vintage analog LP filter (based on real analog circuits from famoust vintage synthesizers) with liquid organic and warm sound. Tracking knob.
- Virtual analog / digital filter with sharp and precious digital sound. 8 different types of filters. And special G-Filters based on algorythms from hardware synthesizers with DSP chips (digital simulation of analog synthesis)
- G-Low pass Filter
- G-Band pass Filter
- G-High pass Filter
- LowPass Filter
- BandPass Filter
- HighPass Filter
- Notch Filter
- Peaking Filter
- Filter Velocity and Tracking
- Fast linear Filter envelope and Amplitude envelope
- LFO modulations: Cutoff, Phase 1/ PWM ,Phase 2 / PWM, Osc1, Osc2, Osc3
- Chorus / Unison stereo detune simulation effect.
- Ping-Pong Stereo delay
- Non-Linear Saturation Unit , Analog based amplifier section
- Preset manager
- More than 130 Proffesional presets in categories: Bass, Classic, Leads, Drum and Bass, Psytrance
- Digital algorythms written in C++ / Assembler based on real analog circuits and codes from DSP chips.
The Renegade costs €36 but is available for the introductory price of €19.90 for the first 50 customers. A demo version is available.