At the Winter NAMM Show, DigiTech introduced the Vocalist Live Pro vocal harmony and effects rack processor.
The Vocalist Live Pro can create multi-part harmony by analyzing a musical accompaniment signal. The Vocalist Live Pro accepts MIDI, so you can get musically intelligent harmonies just by playing in a natural accompaniment style.
You can choose harmony shifts in a four-octave range, including unisons, to create up to four-part harmony.
- Four-part intelligent vocal harmony using guitar or MIDI-based musIQ note detection and harmony engine
- Selectable harmony shifts ranging up to two octaves above or below the lead vocal
- Alternate harmony modes including Fixed Shift, Scalic, MIDI Chordal and MIDI Notes
- Pitch correction with 4 adjustable parameters
- Lead Persona Models with Gender Shifting
- Vocal Pre-Effects including Compressor, De-esser, Preamp, Band-Limiting, and EQ
- Lexicon Reverb and Delay post-effects
- Edit, store and recall 99 user or 99 factory presets
- On board guitar tuner
- XLR mic /line with level adjustment, studio grade preamp and 48V phantom power
- 1/4″ guitar input, 1/4″ guitar pass-through, 1/4″ line in.
- L/R Stereo 1/4″ aux outputs, L/R XLR main outputs, S/PDIF out, ground lift, selectable output routings
- MIDI in/thru, USB for preset editing, backup and exchange
- Footswitch and expression pedal jacks for remote control of presets and effects
- Power supply included