At the Winter NAMM Show, Numark introduced the NS7 DJ Controller. The NS7 comes pre-configured to control the software of your choice, including Serato Itch and Numark’s CUE DJ software.
Two high-torque, motorized 7″ standard platters with a genuine vinyl interface provide pinpoint response with the look and feel of standard turntables. Illuminated easy-to-find controls help you to perform in any lighting conditions.
The NS7 sends MIDI over USB at two to three times normal speed, at an extremely high resolution for the most accurate and precise software control available, while remaining 100% MIDI compliant. Custom controls are included for navigating your library without need for a mouse or keyboard.
The NS7 uses high performance USB 2.0 that delivers pristine 24-bit audio. XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) connections are ideal for the pro and semi-pro alike. Numark’s NS7 is the DJ’s choice for high-performance, motorized software control.
- Adjustable high-torque, direct-drive motors with 7″ Vinyl
- 2-in, 4-out. 24-bit USB 2.0 audio Interface
- High speed, double precision MIDI controls (Compatible with any MIDI software)
- Rock solid CP-PRO crossfader
- All metal construction
- Extensive Looping, Cue Point and Track Selection controls
- Additional assignable controls include 8 rotary, 8 triggers and 2 mini sliders
- Audiophile-quality analog circuitry
Pricing has not been announced yet for the NS-7