The RozzBox V2 is a 5-voice polyphonic synthesizer with digital oscillators, digital and analog filters on each voice, and one additional all tube filter.
In addition to the classic design of a 4-oscillator polysynth with analog filters, the RozzBox features functions that can’t be found on any other synthesizer, such as the Hacker, the chaotic filtermode, switchable aliasing of the oscillators and more.
Interconnectable sequencers (one sequencer can trigger another / sequencers can follow each other / …) with step range from 1-16 (individually configurable for *each* sequencer) and multiple running modes allow very complex modulations.
- 4 digital ocsillators with standard and 16 additional waveforms – hard-sync possible
- Configurable FM engine with 7 algorithms
- Noise, external audio input, ring modulator
- Includes 3 self-resonant Filter-Types:
Digital high pass/low pass filter with resonance and 24dB/octave (4 filter poles)
Analog low pass ladder filter with resonance and 24dB/octave (4 filter poles)
Completely tube-driven analog low pass filter with resonance and 12B/octave (2 filter poles)
- 2 independent filters per voice
- 2 LFOs with standard waveforms and wave tracking, sync with MIDI
- 2 ADSR Envelopes with switchable lin/exp characteristics and trigger modes
- 4 completely independent sequencer lines per voice, each with its own running mode and sychronization settings
- Envelope follower with separate input
- Complex 4-point modulation matrix with 16 sources and 16 destinations
- Complex trigger matrix with unlimited connection count, for interconnection of LFOs, sequencers, envelope triggers, MIDI clock, …
- The switchable “Hacker” adds artificial analog aliasing (tunable)
- Bitreduction / Sample rate reduction
- ‘Chaos’ mode of the digital filter
- Digital hardclipping
- Extensive multimode (up to 5 “Monophonic” sounds)
- Hands-on interface: 27 knobs, 29 slide switches, Full Graphic LED-display
- Individual out for each voice
- Full MIDI control of every parameter
- Compact size: 10″ wide x 6″ deep x 3 1/2″ high (253x150x
The RozzBox lists for $1,950.