Wrapping up the Dance/Electronic area of the Grammy Awards, Benny Benassi got the Remix of the Year with Public Enemy’s Bring The Noise.
Fair enough. Benassi did some serious reworking on Bring The Noise – giving it his trademark sound while still keeping it a Public Enemy record.
Here are the rest of the nominees:
- Angelicus (Andy Moor Full Length Mix) Andy Moor, remixer (Delerium featuring Isabel Bayrakdarian)
- Bring the Noise (Benny Benassi Sfaction Remix) – Benny Benassi, remixer (Public Enemy)
- Like a Child (Carl Craig Remix) – Carl Craig, remixer (Junior Boys)
- Proper Education (Club Mix – Radio Edit) – Eric Prydz, remixer (Eric Prydz vs. Pink Floyd)
- Sorry (Dirty South Mix) – Dirty South, remixer (Kaskade)