Big Fish Audio has released the best-named sample CD yet this year – Around the World in 80 Raves.
You can preview Around the World in 80 Raves below.
Techno pioneers Eat Static open their sample vaults for a futuristic journey into world dance. Classic analogue synths and drum machines blend with live percussion, guitars and ethnic instrumentals in a nu-world tour de force, featuring 900MB+ 24-bit loops and samples inspired by genres as diverse as trance, latin, drum’n’bass, dub, house and reggae.=
- Drums — Bangin’ psy-trance, slammin’ drum&bass, lo-fi breaks and crusty house loops, with tempo groups ranging from 90 through 125 and 144 to 160bpm.
- Percussion — Sparklingly detailed percussion ensembles featuring big-room brazilian, cuban, arabic and african workouts.
- Synths — Pulsing riffs, ravey stabs, filtered runs and acid arpeggios &mash; all 100% analogue, and all made using Eat Static’s extensive vintage synth collection.
- Nu-world instrumentals — Effected guitars, twisted vocals and deep organic basslines all key-labelled for your convenience.
- Soundscapes > Lush textures and spacey other-wordly pads.
- Drum hits & fx — A choice selection of kicks, snares, hats, drops, hits, and swoops.
- 2.29GB CD/DVD multipack (2,454 files)
- 24-bit Wavs (891Mb, 796 files
- EXS24, Reason NNXT, Kontakt II and Halion patches.
Format: AIFF/Audio/EXS24/HALion/Kontakt/Apple Loops/REX