Big City Music has posted a couple of YouTube videos that demo the Analogue Systems rs370 Polyphonic Harmonic Generator.
They’re worth checking out – the rs370 is something different for the world of analog modulars and isn’t easy to wrap your brain around, as a result.
Analogue Systems rs370 Polyphonic Harmonic Generator
- 6-voice polyphonic harmonic generator and wavetable synthesizer (currently with 16 wave banks), 4 generator per note additive synthesis engine.
- Additional features include fully functional multi-channel MIDI to CV converter with 4 programmable controller outputs and assignable gate function for programming S-trigger and standard triggers, mixed triggers and MIDI clock.
- A useful arpeggiator and the ability to travel through the custom user-stored harmonics and factory-stored waveforms via voltage control.
- 2 independent LFOs that can be free-running or synced to MIDI with multiple step divisions. Six 10-stage envelope generators (with full voltage control of each parameter) which are available as outputs to control external filters.
- User can view harmonic changes during additive programming and during morphing of wavebanks. Excellent array of outputs and inputs for complex patching within the module itself as well as other voltage sources within a modular system.
Check out the rs370 demo below by Bakis Sirros (Parallel Worlds). There are more demos at the Big City Music site.
The rs370 retails for $1,249.