Audjoo has released a public beta of Helix, a freeware synth plug-in designed for huge and wide unison pads and leads.
Changes in this beta
- The smallest sliders are scaled up slightly.
- Filter Resonance is a modulation source.
- Different filter types are grouped in tabs and colour coded.
- EQ has properly labeled parameters.
- Improved: Limiter filter type (attack depends on the “speed” parameter).
- Virtual Analog PWM oscillator (perfect to use as a sub-oscillator).
- Improved: Noise Generator (proper modulation, stereo-noise).
- Improved: Phase Mod, Ring Mod and Amplitude Mod filter modes (use a pure sine wave).
- Improved: Phase Modulation filter, is now low pass filtering its input.
Helix is available for both Windows PC and Mac OSX (VST).