Numark wants to make tweaking knobs as sexy as traditional DJing. It’s introduced a dedicated controller for MixMeister – imaginatively named MixMeister Control.
Individual hands-on controls are included for looping by track, EQ and FX, with control for up to four tracks at once. MixMeister Control offers 40 knobs, 53 buttons and a Jog Wheel for fast location management. Automation effects, VST plug-ins and other functions can be manipulated with minimal computer interaction.
MixMeister Control Features:
- Hardware control surface for MixMeister and other MIDI-capable DJ software
- USB 1.1 interface – No driver required
- Includes MixMeister Fusion Live software
- Compatible with other MIDI applications
- Works with Windows or Mac OS X
MixMeister Control is due in stores Q2-2008.