Time + Space has introduced Action Drums: Taiko Edition, Japanese taiko drums in the REX, Stylus RMX, ACID wav and Apple Loop formats.
Recorded in a concert hall with microphones from stage to balcony, Action Drums: Taiko Edition captures the energy resonating from every strike, boom and cinematic blow. With suite names like Alley Sprinter, War Elephants and Lost Temple, Action Drums matches big sounds with grand imagery.
Action Drums focuses on a tempo range of 120-200 BPM. But REX-based loop can be used at virtually any tempo with minimal unwanted audio artifacts.
£49.95 / ?74.95
- Over 680 loops in the REX2, Stylus RMX, Reason ReFill, Apple Loop and ACIDized Wav formats.
- Organized into 15 “Beat Themes”, each contains between four and eight full mix loops (89 total), as well as the individual parts used to make the full mixes (590+ loops). This allows the user to easily edit and mix their own unique taiko passages.
- Beat Themes in a wide range of time signatures, including: 3/4, 4/4, 5/4 and 6/8.
- Using the loops within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included S.A.G.E. Converter.
- Over 140 single and ensemble hits are included for endings and breaks
- Includes 89 Stylus RMX multi presets that allow the user to pull up full mixes of individual loop parts for quick and easy customization of the mix. The presets utilize Stylus RMX’s “Chaos” feature to bring subtle variation to loop interplay. Presets are presented in both single and multi-channel versions.
- Suggested tempos have been given to each suite, but as part of the BPM Flex Series, every loop can be used at virtually any tempo while retaining their feel and groove (not applicable to the ACID wav and Apple Loop files).
- Full mix loop performances are offered at two different tempos for the ACIDized Wav and Apple Loop formats for an additional 89 loops.