Nucleus SoundLab has released Viral Outbreak – a new sound library based on the VIrus TI hardware synthesizer.
Viral Outbreak is a new soundware product based on the sounds of the Virus* TI hardware synthesizer. Using 96khz multisampling, manual looping and professional preset design, Nucleus SoundLab brings this powerful electronica sound to your productions.
Viral Outbreak is available both as a VSTi plugin, and a Reason 4.0 Refill.
Viral Outbreak contains all manner of TI-based sounds. Classic wavetables, raw saw and pulse waveforms (sampled at multiple pulsewidths), unison dance leads, breathtaking pads, bizarre formant effects, massive supersaws and even punchy synth drumkits.
The library is available in several formats, starting at $99.95. Demos available at the Nucleus SoundLab site.
- No sampler required! Viral Outbreak is powered by a full copy of the amazing WusikEngine V4 by Wusik.com. You can even use this engine to load our other Wusikstation libraries! Note that you will also get a free upgrade to WusikEngine V5 once released.
- Nearly 3.5GB of multisamples comprising 180+ soundsets.
- Sampled at 32-bit 96khz quality! For resource efficiency, then carefully downsampled to 24-bit 48khz.
- Comes loaded with nearly 950 presets by the best preset designers out there: Pro-Sounds, Teksonik, Tim Conrardy, Jeremy Janzen, rsmus7 and more!
- An amazing, TI-inspired, Wusikstation v1-v3 skin by Vera Kinter. Click here for a full-size preview of this skin!
The Refill details:
- Nearly 2GB compressed in Refill format! (contains the exact same samples as the VSTi)
- 235 unique Reason Combinators included by a variety of talented Reason sound designers included Adam Fielding, Tom Pritchard, Nick Hutton and Shaun Wallace.
- Large variety of additional individual patches for Reason’s modules.
- Programmed for Reason 4, and as such makes good use of Thor and RPG-8.
- Beautiful Viral-themed Combinator backdrop by Danny from sgxmusic.com.
For those who own the previously available Viral Outbreak Volume One Wusikstation soundset, here is whats new:
- 1.3GB+ of new sample content. Much of it is created with the new granular/formant TI oscillators.
- 300+ new patches
- Old presets have been volume-balanced, and culled for quality so only the best remain.
- A favorites preset folder has been created containing the best 178 presets in the set.