Here’s something out of left field:
Its design is modeled after the popular “Guitar Hero” series, geared toward the ability to play along to your favorite C64 music on the guitar. Correctly played notes increase your score and applause meter, while incorrectly played notes decrease your applause meter. If the crowd stops applauding, you’re out!
Additionally, Shredz64 features the “shredocity” meter that allows for extra points when you’re doing an awesome job shredding to your favorite chiptune.
With Shredz64, the fun doesn’t stop when you’ve mastered all the included songs. You can add your favorite SID files to the game and record your own custom notes, or download songs other people have created – Shredz64 keeps rocking nonstop.
Download Shredz64 from the Synthetic Dreams site.
- Axel F Remix – Nantco Bakker [Difficult]
- Dreamball – Johan T. Enyedi [Easy]
- Ex State of Mind – Michal Hoffmann (Randall) [Difficult]
- Ghostbusters – Roger Duijckaerts (ReD) [Difficult]
- Hotel California – Tomas Danko [Medium]
- Lick My Guitar – Hein Holt (Hein Design) [Easy]
- Stairway Intro – Nantco Bakker [Easy]
- Supremacy – Jeroen Tel / Maniacs of Noise [Medium]
- Zak McKracken Remix – Roger Duijckaerts (ReD) [Difficult]
- Zelda Overworld (Final Version) – Sascha Zeidler (Linus) [Difficult]