Techspansion has introduced AudialHub ? an inexpensive Mac app designed to convert dozens of different audio formats (and even the audio tracks from video files) to AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV and Apple Lossless formats, with the standard metadata tags in most formats converted and passed on to the finished file.
Nearly every aspect of the decoding and encoding workflow is available for tweaking. A dynamic Preview panel allows for quick playback checks. Multiple queues ? all with their own separate settings ? can be run simultaneously.
- Conversion from dozens of audio types to popular formats like AAC, MP3, WMA, AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, 3G (cell phones), Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and Audio and MP3 CDs.
- Audio tracks inside video files can also be converted.
- Common tags (Artist, Album, etc) are automatically passed when applicable.
- Up to 16 hours of audio can be converted to a single MP3 CD.
- Easy-to-use Trim capabilities to narrow down short segments of audio.
- Quick Preview capability to check out compression quality and Trim settings before a full conversion.
- Dynamic file queue, allowing mid-conversion changes or additions, Pause/Resume, and an “always ready” Assembly Line Mode.
- Run multiple simultaneous conversions in separate queues with separate settings.
- Growl notifications, Dock progress indicator, and AppleScripting automation support!
- Normalization, audio track selection, multiple decoder options, and direct access to add custom low-level command-line settings.
- Detailed Users Guide and Help Center.
AudialHub is available immediately for $18.81 USD. A free trial is available.