On 11 dates in different cities, NI product specialists will demonstrate the unique musical workflow of KORE 2, and how to efficiently integrate its versatile functionality in different studio and stage setups.
Workshop topics include:
- Introduction to KORE 2,
- efficient usage of the KoreSound database
- sound design and preset morphing
- host automation and plugin management
- live use as a performance instrument.
The workshop will be interactive, and specific interests from the audience will be incorporated.
Attendance is free of charge, no prior registration required.
KORE 2 workshop tour dates:
- May 29 – San Francisco, Robotspeak
- June 3 – Miami, Sam Ash
- June 5 – Atlanta, Sam Ash
- June 10 – Santa Monica, West LA Music
- June 12 – New York, Tekserve
- June 12 – Universal City, West LA Music
- June 26 – Los Angeles, SAE
- June 26 – New York, B&H
- June 16 – Toronto, Steve’s Music
- June 17 – Toronto, Long and Mcquade
- June 17 – Toronto, Saved by Technology