Arturia’s preview for the Origin synth is a teaser, more than anything else.
Origin is the first Arturia Hardware synthesizer. It is a modular system, featuring modules based on some of the best synthesizers of all time (Moog Modular, ARP 2600, CS-80, Minimoog and Prophet VS).
- 500+ presets created by talented musicians and synthesizer specialists
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony for a typical patch
- Create your own patch or use an existing audio structures: an Origin patch made by connecting independent modules, or the minimoog V, the ARP 2600, the CS-80, the Moog Modular.
- Superb audio quality with TAE engine in a hardware chassis. 24 bits/96 kHz supported.
- Compatibility with most of the presets from the Arturia Classic virtual Analog synthesizers.
- Origin lets you open dedicated software on your Mac and PC and use it as an AU or VST plug-in. All the sounds are calculated on the machine while you work on your computer as you would do with a native application.
- Real time effects that expand on those available in our plugins: Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Compressor, Bitcrusher
- 16/32 step sequencer
- Innovative Macro, Advanced LFO, modulation modes, Advanced Joystick modes.
- Audio: 2 audio ins, 10 audio outs. Digital: SPDIF out, USB 2.0
- Built-in expression pedal and footswitch control inputs
- MIDI : In, Out, Thru or USB 2
USD 2999 / EUR 2299 – shipping in 2008