Modular synthesist Bakis Sirros sends word via the forum of new demo clips for the Analogue Systems RS370 Polyphonic Harmonic Generator, a 6-voice polyphonic harmonic generator and wavetable synthesizer.
You can preview some of the sound clips below. More demo clips are available at the Big City Music site.
- 6-voice polyphonic harmonic generator and wavetable synthesizer (currently with 16 wave banks)
- 4 generator per note additive synthesis engine.
- Fully functional multi-channel MIDI to CV converter with 4 programmable controller outputs and assignable gate function for programming S-trigger and standard triggers, mixed triggers and MIDI clock.
- A useful arpeggiator and the ability to travel through the custom user-stored harmonics and factory-stored waveforms via voltage control.
- 2 independent LFOs that can be free-running or synced to MIDI with multiple step divisions.
- Six 10-stage envelope generators (with full voltage control of each parameter) which are available as outputs to control external filters.
- User can view harmonic changes during additive programming and during morphing of wavebanks.
- Array of outputs and inputs for complex patching within the module itself as well as other voltage sources within a modular system.