TASCAM has released GigaStudio 4., its Windows sampling workstation.
New features include the QuickSound database tool, additions to the QuickEdit interface and user interface improvements.
GigaStudio 4 features:
- Supports 64-bit operating systems like XP64 and Windows Vista 64 (32-bit version also available).
- Unlimited polyphony.
- 96kHz/24-bit sample support.
- 128 MIDI channel playback.
- embedded GigaPulse convolution reverb.
- iMIDI rule programming includes legato mode, round-robin, alternation, portamento, dynamic expression filters and more to add realism to sampled performances.
- Sound Libraries from SONiVOX, Larry Seyer Digital, Project SAM, Wavelore.
GigaStudio 4 is available now with an MSRP of $599 USD. The GigaStudio 3 Orchestra to GigaStudio 4 Upgrade is $199 USD.