ArKaos is looking for people to beta test its new VJ software, GrandVJ.
We’re extremely glad to offer you the first public beta version of GrandVJ.
This version is a demo version that doesn’t allow saving and has a splash screen here and there in the output.
There’s a very quick description PDF included in the installer.
GrandVJ is a live video performance tool that allows visual artists to trigger, mix and manipulate videoclips, animations or live cameras.
- Dual Synth / Mixer mode
- State of the art multi-threaded hardware accelerated graphical engine
- Real-time access to all mixing parameters
- Intuitive customizable user interface
- Full Midi / Keyboard mapping of all mixing parameters
- Multi-screen support
- Automated Video Generators
- High resolution output
- Upgraded Effects Library
- Support for a wide range of video/image formats: mov, avi, wmv, jpg, bmp, flv, ..
- Flash Text and Animations
- Multiple camera support
- Available on PC/Mac with cross-platform file compatibility
ArKaos GrandVJ is scheduled to be released late Q2 2008.dd