Prosoniq has announced the availability of the 10th Anniversary AudioUnit Edition of OrangeVocoder.
The new version offers 8 sound modes, 32 voices and over 60 presets.
- Realtime Vocoder effect usable as either a Master or Track Effect, uses either any input source/audio track or the built in oscillator as carrier signal, and any audio track as modulator
- Integrated 32-voice virtual analog synthesizer with 2 oscillators per voice featuring 10 basic wavefoms and 7 sampled sounds, voice detune, pitch LFO, 4-pole Lowpass filter with cutoff and resonance, oscillator hard sync and ring modulator
- Graphic 10band EQ with analyzer
- 8 distinct sound modes
- HF Passthrough, Voiced/Unvoiced detection with noise generator
- Filterband freeze
- post-Vocoder Filterbank Reverb Effect with Mix, Decay and Density
- Fully MIDI controllable
- 8 different sound modes (OrangeVoc3, Classic Orange, Colorize, 3x Multi-Resolution, 2x analog simulation)
- More than 60 presets
- “Randomize” functionality to create random patches
- Hall Reverb + “Phat” Mode
- Synth remote control for hosts that do not support Cocoa AudioUnit plug ins
- See this list for Cocoa AudioUnit compatible hosts