EastWest’s new Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra features the company’s new “Play” sample engine.
- 64-bit* with 32-bit compatibility for PC (*see system specifications).
- Full memory access with MAC (requires 64-bit MAC).
- The software is now Mac Intel compatible.
- An intuitive custom interface.
- Intelligent performance section including portamento, repetition, legato
- Features round robin reset.
- Offers improved articulation window and controls.
- On-screen Mic position mixing with Platinum and Platinum Plus versions.
- Switchable 24-bit/16-bit depth with Platinum Plus version.
- State-of-the-art convolution reverb with pre-delay.
- Convolution reverb includes the hall the orchestra was recorded in.
- An intelligent release trail engine that follows note-on samples volume at all times.
- Improved sound quality with high-resolution audio engine.
- Hi-fidelity one pole filter for natural cross-fades.
- Stereo image editing is now possible using channel sourcing.
- Original and corresponding Pro XP expansions combined into one version.
- The instruments featured in the PLAY Editions are newly-programmed for PLAY from the original recordings.
The new version also has several time saving features. For instance, users can recall custom key-switches instantly. The size of these key-switches are unlimited.
PLAY-Powered Quantum Leap Platinum Plus carries an MSRP of $1,295, Platinum $1,195, Gold $695 and Silver $295.
Special upgrade pricing is available to registered users of the previous Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra versions on the company’s website, until June 30, 2008.