genoQs Machines has released Nemo, a new hardware MIDI sequencer.
Nemo builds on the tradition of real-time MIDI sequencing of GenoQs’ Octopus.
- 90+ Tactile switches and 9 endless encoders for interactive access
- 93 LEDs (tri-color) used to display both numeric and quantitative data
- 64 pages (i.e. “patterns”)
- 4 tracks per page, 16 steps each
- 4 concurrent pages, i.e. 16 concurrent tracks
- Page tracks freely chain-able to structures of up to 64 steps
- Per track velocity, pitch, length and start factors, MIDI channel and CC
- Individual clock multiplier/divisor per track
- Individual and editable runtime directions per track
- Polyphonic steps, of up to 7 notes (chords or multi-trigger)
- Track self modulation, via step events
- Cross modulation of tracks (via the Effector)
- MIDI note and CC recording and playback per track
- 32 MIDI channels via 2 dedicated MIDI ports
Nemo is available now for €1399.