WaveIdea has introduced NeoSynth24, an synth-on-a-card expansion board for CME keyboards (UF and VX series).
NeoSynth24 features a built in sound bank (64 MBytes/256 Mbits) that can be updated at your convenience. Various sound banks are available (General MIDI standard instruments set, Grand Piano style, Hip Hop style, Techno/House style, R&B style, etc). Multiple sound banks are available on SD Cards that can be ordered separately. These SD Cards are then used to upgrade the on board instruments, once upgraded the SD Card can be removed from its slot.
- All available sound banks are high quality sampled instruments, from 16 to 24 bits resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling frequency.
- NeoSynth24 on board powerful DSP allows up to 124 voices of polyphony
- MIDI /USB expander
- Up to 124 voices of polyphony
- Built-in FX engines
- Up to 64 MB sound bank
- Updatable sound banks from SD Card
- Various music styles available
- USB MIDI class compliant (no driver)
- 24 bits / 48 kHz audio paths
- Main stereo audio output (24bits D/A)
- Auxiliary stereo audio output (24bits D/A)
- Headphones output
- Analog stereo audio input (24bits A/D)
- S/PDIF stereo audio input/output
- Available for both UF & VX keyboards
- Large MIDI implementation
Pricing is TBA. More information is available at the WaveIdea site.