Got an extra $5 grand?
Then check out DJ Furniture’s “Homelander” DJ booth.
It’s a € 3295 (abou $5,000) high-style DJ booth that looks like it wouldn’t have been out of place in Clockwork Orange’s Korova Milk Bar.
Check out DJ Furniture’s promo video for the Homelander:
I’m no sure who can buy this sort of thing -but it does look pretty cool.
- highgloss (custom color) finish.
- perfect ( custom) equipment fit.
- 3 front LED lights (with on/off switch)
- 2 color power leds, both remote controlled ( on/ off/ color changing program
- integrated air cooling fan.
- integrated power supply ( on/off switched)
- integrated sound cabling.
- 2 xlr / 4 cinch connectors. 1 power ‘euro’ connector.
- ( custom size ) monitor stands.