Behringer has introduced the U-CONTROL UMA25S Keyboard controller – a MIDI controller with on-board USB audio interface.
The on-board USB audio interface accepts mic or line signals; headphones with boom microphone included. The UMA25S operates on DC, battery or USB power.
The UMA25S ships with energy/XT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software plus over 100 plug-ins. BEHRINGER provides a low latency ASIO driver compatible with Mac or PC (Windows XP and Vista).
- Ultra-slim design
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Eight assignable rotary controllers, pitch bend, mod wheel and transport controls
- Stereo USB audio interface with mic and line level inputs
- Headphone with boom mic included
- Gig bag and strap included
- DC, battery or USB powered
- Ships with energy/XT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software and 100 plug-ins
- Mac and Windows (XT and Vista) compatible
US MSRP – $189.99