The Korg DS-10 Synthesizer – a software synthesizer for the Nintendo DS – is available now for order and will be shipping at the end of September.
- Professional-grade music tool software for the Nintendo DS
- Two patchable dual-oscillator analog synth simulator, -part drum machine that uses sounds created with the analog synth simulator
- Six-track (analog synth x 2, drum machine x 4) /16-step sequencer, Delay, chorus, and flanger sound effects available from the mixing board
- Three different note-entry modes: Touch Screen control, keyboard screen, and matrix screen
- Real-time sound control mode via Touch Screen control,Exchange sounds and songs and play with up to eight units simultaneously through a wireless communications link
It’s an impressive little synth, recreating thousands of dollars of hardware in virtual form. Here’s shot of the Korg DS-10 in action: