Machine Collective has announced a public beta of its new modular music controllers:
The picture above shows our final prototypes. We made the sides from thin laser-cut acrylic so it’s easy to see if everything fits. The side panels of the final prototyping modules will be made from a high tech aluminum sandwich material which is also thin but much stronger than acrylic.
The picture above shows a few different configurations, which are, from left to right:
- Rotarypot 16 – 16 x panel mount 10K rotary potentiometers
- 4.5? LCD – for pal/ntsc video signals
- Monome 10h – for monome keypad kits
- Slidepot 16 – 16 x 10k slide potentiometer with 30mm travel
- Spark 16 – for Sparkfun silicone keypads with support for RGB leds
- Slidepot 6 – 6 x 10k slide potentiometer with 70mm travel
- Patchbay 25 – 25 x High quality banana jacks, can double as body contacts
- Toggle 16 – 16 x panel mount SPDT toggle switch
- Rotarypot 4 – 4 x panel mount 10K rotary potentiometers
More information is available at the Machine Collective site.