Chris Randall continues with his video overviews of Audio Damage sofware with this introduction to Dr. Damage.
Dr. Damage Features:
- Multi-mode filter (4PLP, 3PLP, 2PLP, 4PHP, 2PHP, and 4PBP modes). The 4PLP self-oscillates at high resonance without audio input, allowing Dr. Device to be used as a theremin-type instrument.
- “Tube” style soft saturation and bit reduction.
- Stereo bucket-brigade-style delay, with two filtering modes and tempo-synced time.
- 2-node XYZ control pad, hardwired for control from popular hardware XYZ pads.
- Sophisticated motion recording and kinetics control over the XYZ pad