Yonac Software has introduce an iPhone synthesizer, miniSynth.
miniSynth is a vintage-modeling keyboard synth for the iPhone platform, featuring dual oscillators, adjustable retro-style sound filter, attack/decay, glide and a tape-delay influenced delay unit.
- Two variable-range, “old school” oscillators
- Four individual waveforms per oscillator (triangular, sawtooth, sine and square)
- Six stops per oscillator, giving approximately a 5-7000 Hz range, including individual LFO switches
- Dedicated VFO mixers
- User-controllable VCF (variable capacitance filter), with retro-modeling algorithm and feedback
- User-controllable attack/decay filters
- Programmable glide
- Vintage modeling “tape delay” reverb unit, including adjustable delay time and decay
- Keyboard-on mode
- 48-key, 4-octave keyboard
- 10 factory sound presets