The Hale Microsytems UMC32 is an OEM/DIY product designed to let you create custom user interfaces to control any software application that supports the MIDI protocol.
The UMC32 provides the essential core (micro controller, power supply, USB functionality) to let you implement your choice of control elements (example: switches, pots and or faders). In short, the UMC32 will allow you to build your own USB-MIDI controller.
- Easy to implement with minimal effort and little or no electronics experience.
- 32 analog and/or digital inputs provides MIDI note or continuous controller data to your host application.
- Small printed circuit board (1.6” x 2.7”) allows creating portable end devices
- Simple to configure for MIDI note or controller data output via onboard DIP switches
- USB bus powered. A single USB cable handles power and data.
- True plug-and-play (USB-MIDI class compliant drivers are provided by the operating system)
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, Windows XP/2000 compatible (Windows Vista TBA).
- No programming is necessary
- Upgradeable firmware
- 90 Day limited warranty
- 30 Day money back guarantee