AtomoSynth has introduced the new Mochika2 Midi sync clear edition, now available on Ebay.
This synth features:
- one square and saw waveform VCO (voltage controled oscillator) with a huge pitch range, from subsonic to ultrasonic sound
- One square and triangle waveform LFO (low frequency oscillator), that modulates the VCO for the vibrato effect creating old school arcade Atari-like sounds.
- White noise generator that triggers the VCO and can create percussion like sounds.
- 8 step Sequencer with note on/off switch and pitch knob for each step .
- It has a 1/4 inch audio output, 1/4 inch CV Output (to control other analog gear).
- The Mochika features a MIDI input to sync the Mochika with any midi device sending midi clock signals, the mochika can sync 1,2,4 and 8 times the tempo of the master clock midi device.
- Also the instrument is ligthed with 1 ultra bright red led that indicates the LFO Rate, and 8 red leds to indicate the step that is being played. Very useful when you play it on a dark stage.
- The Analog Sequencer is packed in a cool laser cut clear acrilic case that shows all the hand made analog circuitry.
- The instrument is powered directly from 110V or 220V AC.
- Dimensions: 230mm(W), 170 mm(D), 80mm(H. incuded rubber feet and knobs)
Here’s a demo of the Mochika2 in action: