The construction and installation of the Highly Liquid MIDI2600 MIDI interface board into a fully functional Atari 2600.
- Translates incoming MIDI notes to joystick or keypad control signals for any Atari 2600 console
- MIDI-controlled Select & Reset outputs
- Powered by game console—separate power supply not required
- User-selected MIDI input channel
- Power and activity LEDs
- Compact size: 83 x 57 mm (3.25 x 2.25″)
The adapter is about $40.
The soundtrack is composed and performed on the Atari through the use of a Synthcart cartridge.