Intermorphic has announced that Mixtikl – its multiplatform music software – is now in beta.
Mixtikl looks like it will be a very interesting app, with mobile support and generative features.
Here are the details:
- Mixtikl is open: Use your own content, or from in add-on Tiklpaks.
- Capture / mix / work on content on the move on your mobile.
- Finesse your mixes on PC using the Mixtikl plugin.
- Move your mixes between mobile and PC and back again.
- ‘Performer’ app – Perform music on your mobile.
- ‘Remixer’ app – Create quick mixes, and mix and match sounds.
- ‘Partikl’ app – Sound and FX design, exporting mix files
- ‘Player’ app – Play lists of Ogg, MIDI and generative music.
- Use audio loops, MIDI, generative music & modular synthesis.
- Integrated Noatikl generative music engine for generative music.
- Pitch shift your loops and apply realtime FX.
- Act as VST or AU plugin in your VST/AU enabled sequencer.
The full Mixtikl release is expected to be just a week or so away.