Amidio has announced that it plans to release a new virtual TB303 for the iPhone – 303 Pocket Noise (name could change in future).
303 Pocket Noise will be priced at $0.99 or at $1.99.
Planned date of release: middle or late December 2008.
Here’s the scoop:
Pocket Noise 4-pattern 303 Emulator
- Based on Noise.io’s Pro Engine
- 2 waveforms – saw, square
- 4 Patterns with realtime pattern sequence programming
- Realtime pattern editing (on loop)
- Auto-save on quit
- Slides, 3 octaves
- Very simple interface: just 2 screens.
- Modulation surface like in Noise.io Pro
- swingy BPM
- effects: delay, distortion
- .wav export via built-in server (no additional programs needed)
- direct beatmaker export (hopefully).
According to the company, “We need this app to be a testing playground for new features and if the features prove itself, they will be expanded quickly into Noise.io Pro. Noise.io Pro will always remain the flagship product and will contain all the features found in smaller products.”