“We have had several requests for such an editor.” said Amos Gaynes, Product Engineer for Moog Music.
The new addition to the Moog product line will bring complete control inside a VST host to Moog Little Phatty users. The new editor will be able to both save and recall preset sound patches and banks in both the VST (.fxb/.fxp) and native System Exclusive (.syx) formats.
Moog Music plans to release the VST Little Phatty Editor in Early Spring 2009.
VST Little Phatty Editor features:
- View and edit every available parameter in one view
- Automate and shape patches along with the music… in the DAW
- Intuitive user interface that emulates the real gear’s appearance
- Save and recall patches in .FXB/.FXP and .SYX formats
- Available as a VST 2.4 plug-in for Mac OSX and Windows PC