The Musical Genome Project is a new sampleset series by Nucleus SoundLab for Wusikstation, Reason 3, Soundfont and SF2/SFZ.
ChordWaves I contains a variety of synth chords programmed on modular synthesizers – which are ideal as song-starters for all forms of electronica. They also make excellent atmospheric textures when run through appropriate effects.
You can preview Chordwaves 1 below:
The Wusikstation version contains:
- Over 450mb (32-bit) of raw samples.
- 16 multi-samples comprised of nearly 150 waveforms.
- 100+ Wusikstation v3 presets by a variety of sound designers.
The Reason Refill contains:
- The same samples as above, compressed into a 150mb Refill.
- 24 Custom Combinator Patches utilizing all eight realtime knobs and buttons.
- 16 NN-XT Patches.
Listen to what ChordWaves I offers by downloading the MP3 demos on the right panel.
You can download these samples for free! In order to do so, please enter a valid email into the box below*. You will be sent a confirmation email instantly. By following the link in the confirmation email you will then be sent one more email – this email contains all of the download links for Viral Free! If you don’t appear to receive any of these emails – please check your ‘bulk’ or ‘junk’ email folders.