DiscoDSP has released the Mac OS X version of Discovery Pro, a virtual analogue synthesizer featuring 12 oscillators (8 Virtual Analog + 4 Wave) with extensive sound design capabilities.
Here are the details…..
- 128 Patch Memories per bank
- Parameter Morphing using Modulation Wheel or MIDI velocity
- 2x oversampling
- 2x oversampled distortions
- Bank browser (by clicking arrows in display led and bank name)
- More than 300 presets in 3 banks (including a percussion one)
- Nord Lead 2 and 2X patch import
- 4 Layers per Patch, each with :
- 2 Oscillators (Sine, Saw, Triangle, PWM, Square, Parabolic, White and Pink Noise) with Ring modulation, Sync and Frequency Modulation
- 1 Wave Oscillator. Can load WAV files using high quality interpolation. User banks are easily added
- Resonant Filters (LowPass, HighPass, BandPass, BandReject, Formant, 8 taps phaser, X 12/24 dB and Y 12/24 dB are Moog modeled)
- ADSR for Amp & Filter. Amplitude envelope can switch between linear and exponential curves
- 2 LFOs
- Modulation Envelope
- Graphical Modulation Envelope
- Built-in Chorus, Phaser, Panning Delay and Gate effects
- Symmetric, Asymmetric and Asymmetric 2 Distortions
- Poly/Mono/Legato modes
- MIDI CC control
- MIDI Out
Discovery Pro is available now for Mac OS X in VST format at a retail price of €149 / $199.