Here are a series of demos of the new BugBrand modular synthesizer.
The Bugbrand modular synthesizer is a late entry to a crowded field – but there’s still a lot of room for innovation in modular synthesizers, and the Bugbrand modular synthesizer increases the options available for modular synth fans.
Take a look at the demo videos and let me know what you think!
Above, a demo of the two-rack BugModular system:
- begins with a sync’d osc with modulation from the BugCrusher s/h unit (including some gliding)
- the Syn1 Weevil then brings in some rhythmic control
- introduction of a voice using Touch Panel control for pitching and envelopes
A simple patch to show some Touch control along with the ENV1 Attack/Decay env.gen.
It starts with a simple sin-wave passing through an LPG – pitching is from Touch Row1 and the touch gate controls the ENV1
- Row2 is then used to control decay
- Pressure is used to control attack
- ENV1 switched into loop mode for fun and variation
A complex patch on the new BugBrand Modular 2 rack desktop setup.
Touch Panels are used for diverse control and the SYN1 Weevil produces a load of timing pulses to control the ENV1 Attack/Decay.