The new edition of this classic bass synth will reproduce the Taurus I sound engine, but combine it with modern features.
The image on the right shows Moog senior engineer, Cyril Lance, “extracting the Taurus DNA” from an original Taurus I.
Taurus Bass Pedals have been used by Rush, The Police, Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Phil Collins, Asia, Weezer, and many more.
- 100% Analog Sound Engine based entirely on original TAURUS I circuits
- “Taurus I” style
- 2 VCO Oscillators, ADS Contour Generator, 1 VCF Filter, Output VCA
- PRESETS: 16 Banks x 4 presets = 48 Total Programmable Bass Sounds
- BANK 0 will contains the Original Taurus I Presets: VAR, TAURUS, TUBA, BASS
- MIDI: DIN and USB, Merging and Routing
- ARPEGGIATOR: MIDI Sync, TAP TEMPO, Internal
- CV Inputs: VOLUME, FILTER, PITCH, GATE