FantaStick (App Store link) is a minimalistic remote interface for the iPhone for use with software such as Max/MSP or Pure Data.
- Minimalistic, fullscreen control area with nothing on it but what you provide.
- Multitouch-events on the device are forwarded to your host via UDP. Information includes the touch state (begin, move, end) and coordinates.
- Designed for no-hassle: zero-click startup, the device does not sleep or suspend network connection, flicker- and lag-free.
- Displaying images (fetched with URLs) and caching them locally for use on non-networked locations.
- Basic drawing with lines, boxes and text.
Visit http://pinktwins.com/fantastick for quick start and usage examples.
NOTE: this app works together with other software. When launched you get a black screen, what happens then is up to you. Visit the website for examples and documentation.