The Roland SH-201 synthesizer is a relatively inexpensive keyboard (it sells for $500-600) that still offers some classic Roland synthesizer sounds, including features like Roland’s Supersaw waveform, a resonant filter and saturation control.
If you’ve had a chance to use the Roland SH-201, leave a comment with your thoughts!
- Great-sounding analog-modeling synth
- Ultra-EZ front panel is logically designed to teach the basics of synthesis
- External input for manipulating external audio from CD/MP3 players, etc.
- Built-in delay, reverb, and saturation effects
- Arpeggiator adds instant rhythmic motion to sounds
- USB port for audio/MIDI connection to computer
- VSTi Editor software included for computer integration
- Invisible infrared D Beam controller