Substractive sound algorithm with classic analog waveforms. Professional 44.1 kHz Stereo CD quality with internal high performance realtime floating point engine.
If you’ve used NLog, leave a comment with your thoughts on it!
Sound editing features:
- 2 Oscilators with sine, square, sawtooth and triangle waveforms
- Pulsewidth modulation, frequency modulation and ring modulation
- Noise generator
- Filter with cutoff and resonance control
- 3 Envelope generators
- 2 LFOs
- Rich set of modulation parameter
- Stereo delay with cross-feed
- 32 factory sounds and 96 user editable sounds
- sliding octave control
- dynamic velocity from vertical position
- optional after touch modulation