With a plugin interface designed to allow quick and easy interaction with all parameters, elastique is designed to be the optimal plugin for pitch shifting in film and audio conversion applications, for sound design and for adjusting pitch in recording and rehearsal sessions.
Here’s a movie of Elastique in action (.mov)
The key features of Elastique are:
- multi channel: support for synchronous pitching of up to 8 audio channels
- real time: no offline pre-analysis required
- program independence: high pitch shifting quality for all types of audio (speech, monophonic, classical music, mixes, etc.)
- phase coherence: absolute phase stability between all channels
- MIDI pitch control
- formant shifting: moving of formants independent from pitch
- factory presets: typical film pull-up/pull-down settings
Elastique pitch plugin is available for RTAS (Mac OS X, Windows) at an MSRP of $499/€449.
If you’ve used zplane Elastique, leave a comment with your thoughts!