This is a fun four-part sneak preview of megaSynth – an iPhone synthesizer.
Here are the features:
- 5-voice polyphony (max # of fingertips allowed on the iPhone = 5)
- 3 Oscillators, 7 waveforms
- Triad arp and chordmaker (”Chordmatic”) with 23 scales
- 24-bucket step sequencer
- Dual keyboards
- Accelerometer-controlled pitch, cutoff, resonance
- Very many LFOs (4 to be exact: filter, pitch, volume…4th is optional audible LFO)
- Recording, wi-fi file export/import
- Saves infinite user presets; comes with 209 factory presets
- FX module with reverb and modulation
- Monophonic keyboard option also included
This should be in the iPhone store soon. More info at Yonac.com.
If you’ve used MegaSynth, leave a comment with your thoughts!
miniSynth’s older brother arrives at last! Coming soon to an iTunes App Store near you (yeah, well…), megaSynth is one analog-modeling, user-friendly, respect-paying, feature-bloated, forever-grateful, tax-paying, wedding-anniversary-reminding, gum-flossing iPhone synth that’s sure to not disappoint. Try our Crelm toothpaste next. Yum yum.If interested, we’re located at www.yonac.com