Just added to our list of Free Music Software – SeeqOne, a synth/sequencer combination for Windows.
This software is freeware. Details below.
Note: The ODO Synths site is currently offline SeeqOne is not officially available, as far as we know.
- 5 sequencers:
- 1 sequencer is for “Notes and Octaves” but can also be used for filter, Pulse Width, resonance or Phase modulation.
- 2 sequencers are used as envelope decays mainly for cutoff and oscillator pitch but also for pulse width and phasemod or resonance.
- 1 “normal” sequencer (no decay fx) can also be used for the same destinations.
- Gate sequencer with mix option.
- 3 oscillators (sine/saw/ramp/pulse/triangle) – octave/note and fine tune for all of them.
- 5 filters – low/hi/band/4pole/8pole – and a filter envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain and Level.
- An extra oscillator for FM/PM/PW.
- 2 LFOs.
- 2 decay FX.
- Left and right delay.
- Soft distortion.
- 64 presets.