Tonium’s 60GB Pacemaker, a portable DJ system, in now available in the United States at Amazon.com for $499 (See Amazon’s site for the latest pricing and availability).
The Pacemaker is a 60GB portable media player that features full DJ capabilities in a package the about the size of a PlayStation Portable (PSP).
- Portable DJ system lets you mix, play and perform music anywhere, anytime
- 1.7 inch TFT Display with 166 ppi screen resolution
- 60GB Harddrive-holds approximately 15,000 tracks in 128 Kbps AAC format
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, play time up to 15 hours when fully charged, mix mode up to 5 hours when fully charged
- USB 2.0, Pacemaker editor computer software, quick start guide included in the box
Leave a comment with your thoughts on the Tonium Pacemaker!
Imagine two turntables, a mixer and an entire record collection contained in a device that fits into your pocket. Pacemaker’s two independent audio channels let you play two tracks side by side. Beatmatching is easily done by the click of a button, with a full set of audio effects and a crossfader.
The Pacemaker itself is part of the larger Pacemaker platform that encompasses the Pacemaker Editor and the Pacemaker Community. Pacemaker Editor is a free, downloadable PC and Mac compatible computer application that allows you to play music and edit and create mixes. The Pacemaker Community is an online music community that allows members to upload and legally share the mixes of their music, created by the Pacemaker or the Pacemaker Editor software.